#MWmoment terms and conditions
By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries can be received via the following Mark Warner social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest using the hashtag #MWmoment or #MWmoments.
- Entries will be collated and published as a video on our Facebook and Instagram pages at the beginning of each month. These images, as well as images tagging a Mark Warner resort as a 'location' on Instagram may also be used on a social media feed on our website.
- The eligibility period for this is open to any person who submits stories, posts, comments, tweets, photos and/or videos using the hashtag #MWmoment or #MWmoments between 1st May to 1st November 2019.
- Copyright and usage
By submitting via the hashtag #MWmoment #MWmoments, @mwholidays or tagging one of our resorts as your location on Instagram, you confirm and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of each entry and that it is your original work
- You own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights
- You have the permission of those pictured in any imagery or videos (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent or guardian)
- By entering the competition, you grant Mark Warner a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit on any media. This may include, but is not limited to: Mark Warner’s blog, YouTube channel, Facebook page, Twitter feed, website and print/digital advertising, the Mark Warner brochure and news coverage of the competition.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.Prize allocations are final and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoters decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter is entitled to moderate all entries submitted in connection with this competition and you consent to any such moderating and/or monitoring.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and the immediate families of directors, management and employees of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter is Mark Warner. Mark Warner Ltd, 20 Kensington Church St, London, W8 4EP.
- £200 money off voucher: There will be five individual winners announced each month during the Promotional Period. Winners will be notified at the beginning of the following months: July (for entries made in May and June), August, September, October and November.
- Holiday for four: at the end of the season, one winner will be chosen to win a holiday, out of all entries from May-November.The prize is for a group of four for one week staying in two standard rooms where possible at a Mark Warner resort. Includes; flights, transfers, half board accommodation, watersports, tennis and childcare. Excludes May half term 2020 and August 2020. Any costs incurred in addition to the prize package elements listed above (e.g. equipment hire, lessons, telephone charges, room service, lunch, drinks etc) are at the guests own expense. Winners are responsible for their own travel insurance, passport and visa requirements. The prize-winner if under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the holiday. There is no cash or prize alternative. Winners will be announced at the beginning of November 2019 and must travel by 1st November 2020.