Opening in 2018, Phokaia Beach Resort is already a firm favourite with our guests. Set within a gorgeous bay that hosts the most perfect sunset views, our highly rated resort oozes charm with areas to tuck away and read a book, as well as an Olympic sized pool and of course our outstanding watersports facilities.
Why book Phokaia Beach Resort for your next beach holiday?
- Craving some rest and relaxation? There are day beds, sun loungers, a Turkish spa and three swimming pools
- Close to the beautiful fishing village of Foça – explore the authentic and traditional local area
- Incredible calm conditions for waterskiing and wakeboarding – the perfect opportunity to learn a motorised watersport
- The sunsets here are stunning – enjoy a cocktail at the beach bar as the day draws to a close
- The resort is very Instagramable – the jetty, day beds and beach- snap away and share your best #MWmoment!
- Not travelling with children? There’s an adult only section of the restaurant just for the grown-ups
- Travelling with children? Our childcare centres cater for all ages from 4 months – 17 years
- Activities galore: learn to sail and windsurf or kayak and SUP board, or tennis or biking – which will you choose?
Here’s what our guests have said about Phokaia Beach Resort:
Nigel Field – July 2018
“Beautiful and well-maintained resort, staff go the extra mile to help, The jetty bar is the perfect place for a cool beer and to watch the sun go down. Thanks to all the Mark Warner staff who made our holiday fun and relaxing.”
Jane Davies – August 2018
“Brilliant time for all the family, from start to finish. Lovely people and hospitality. Beautiful resort.”
Find out more about where our new resort is based, in the town of Foca >>