We know that you’re excited about your summer getaway, who wouldn’t be?! A week or two of sun, sea, sand and so many activities await.
If you haven’t been on a summer holiday with us before, it’s your first family vacay, or you’re about to experience your first summer holiday ever, here’s a check-list of the essentials you’ll need during your stay. That way, you can make the most of your escape, enjoying every #MWMoment and be well prepared for the sunshine.
- Sun cream – You don’t want to spend the week looking like a lobster.
- Swimsuit- For a dip in the pool & for learning to become a watersports pro!
- Beach shoes- Handy for walking down to the boats, kayaks or sun loungers.
- Trainers – Fancy a bike ride or a quick knock around on the tennis courts? Get the trainers out!
- Sunglasses – Look cool, be protected.
And a few little extras for the kids:
- Rucksack – labelled with your child’s name
- Sun hat
- Beach shoes/ crocs or similar
- UV T-shirt
- Nappies/Aqua nappies and nappy sacs
- Wet wipes
- Bottles/feeder cups/Formula milk
Have an amazing trip!