May and June are an excellent time to take a break in the Med, whether you’re travelling with or without kids. Here’s why:
• If you’re travelling with pre-school children, early summer is the ideal time for a Mediterranean beach holiday – resorts and beaches are blissfully quiet, and the weather is warm enough for swimming but mild enough for junior travellers not yet used to the higher temperatures of the main summer school holidays.
• If you’re planning on an active holiday, May and June temperatures are ideal for focusing on your fitness and/or activities such as tennis or cycling. Most of our fitness classes take place outdoors, allowing you to work out in the fresh air to the calming sound of the sea.
• Two of our intensive tennis weeks are in early summer (waiting for 2023 dates)
• You can even combine getting back into or keeping in shape with an early-summer family holiday – our famous childcare (for ages four months to 17 years, depending on resort) ensures younger guests are kept happy and well occupied while parents devote some time to their fitness.
• Whether you travel with kids, a partner, alone or with friends, you’ll benefit from non-peak-season prices.
Read more about summer holidays with Mark Warner.