Customer Services Officer
We also recruit for Customer Service Staff to look after all guest queries and complaints, and help with admin related tasks in the office such as coach and room lists. You must be organised and a self-started. We look for candidates with at least one years’ customer service experience. We have various resorts in the French alps offering the opportunity for Fluent French speakers to work as Reception staff in an exciting and challenging customer facing role.
The Main Purpose of the job
To support the Customer Services Manager as a member of the Customer Services Team.
• To ensure that the customer services desk offers the full range of guest services, effectively and professionally, as set out in the current standards manual.
• To comply with all procedures & standards as set out in the Customer Service Procedures & Standards manual
Your duties include:
• General reception duties including the booking of excursions, restaurants & car hire. Dealing with lost property, foreign exchange and any other guest queries.
• Preparation and updating of room packs/notice boards/welcome packs etc.
• General administration and assistance with airport transfers, complaint handling, logging of maintenance requests
• Security of guests’ belongings and room keys
• Providing translation services where required, with locals, suppliers etc
• Informing departments of new arrivals and any special requests
• In the absence of a first aid officer, dealing with first aid: Accompanying guests to hospital or doctor, dealing with insurance company claims.
• Registration of guests with all authorities, control and security of passports
• Cashing up tills
• Supporting the Head Office Customer Services department
• To assist with evening entertainments.
Please note that this job description is purely intended to give you an idea of what your work involves and is not intended as a precise breakdown of your duties.