We are actively seeking experienced Tennis Managers to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The beautiful scenery, excellent sporting facilities and professional tennis centres offer fantastic opportunities for tennis enthusiasts.
Our tennis team play a pivotal role at our beach resorts. Catering for all abilities our coaches provide an exceptional award-winning coaching programme from Junior LTA Awards to Intensive Tennis weeks. Our team implement daily social games encouraging everyone to get involved.
As Tennis Manager you will be responsible for the effective running of the tennis centre and management of the coaching team. You will ensure that all Service Line standards for instruction are adhered to whilst implementing and achieving set targets. Management experience and excellent communication skills are a must.
We have a strong management team that provides on-going support and training, including a development programme. Our summer beach resorts operate from May through to September or October with the possibility to work year-round in our winter chalet hotels found in top European ski resorts.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the tennis centre
- Compile coaching groups and coach led training sessions
- Maintain a presence around the tennis centre and resort
- Motivating your team to achieve targets
- Oversee care of the tennis centre to ensure guest safety at all times
- Equipment and court maintenance
- Actively market the tennis programme in resort
- Supervise weekly tournaments
- When required perform group and individual adult and child lessons
- Host meetings, weekly dinners and presentation evenings
- Support your tennis team
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Actively promote and host social evenings
- Office duties including levels, paperwork and tennis records
- Manage staff reviews, appraisals and any disciplinary or grievance matters
- Duty Manager responsibilities
- Assist other departments on transfer day
- LTA Level 2 or above, PTR or DCA qualification
- On-The-Job and Supervisory Experience desirable
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
- Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development
If you are hard working, enthusiastic and keen to share your love of tennis with others we’d like to hear from you!