Each spring we actively seek experienced Tennis Coaches to join our tennis teams in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The beautiful scenery, excellent sporting facilities and professional tennis centres offer fantastic opportunities for tennis enthusiasts.
Our team of tennis coaches play a pivotal role at our beach resorts. Catering for all abilities our coaches provide an exceptional award-winning coaching programme from Junior LTA Awards to Intensive Tennis weeks. Our tennis team implement daily social games encouraging everyone to get involved.
We have a strong management team that provides on-going support and training. There’s a development programme for career progression and the opportunity to work year-round in our winter chalet hotels found in top European ski resorts. Our summer beach resorts operate from May through to September or October.
- Perform group and individual adult and child lessons
- Actively promote and host social evenings
- Attend weekly drill sessions & umpire weekly finals
- On a rota basis take ownership and deliver a successful weekly tournament
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Assist with care and maintenance of tennis centre equipment
- Office duties including levels, pricing, court bookings and paperwork
- Support the day-to-day running of the tennis centre
- LTA Level 2 or above, PTR or DCA qualification
- On-The-Job Experience desirable
- First Aid Certificate
- Work well with children
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
- Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development
If you are hard working, enthusiastic and keen to share your love of tennis with others we’d like to hear from you!