We are actively seeking experienced and qualified childcare practitioners to work in one of our stunning Beach Resorts. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or a career in the childcare industry, Mark Warner offers a rewarding adventure and some fantastic opportunities.
As a member of our childcare team, you’ll be allocated an exclusive group of children from one of our children’s clubs and will ensure they have a fun, safe and exhilarating action-packed holiday. Each day you’ll help create an exciting, stimulating and imaginative programme involving a mixture of fun indoor and outdoor activities to ensure the children have a holiday of a lifetime.
What will you do
- Build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Deliver the highest level of childcare
- Create and develop a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Tailor-make weekly age-appropriate exciting activity programmes
- Observe children’s progression and achievements, record keeping where necessary
- Develop positive relationships with other departments
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Participate in evening duties
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification (highly desirable)
- Experience working in a childcare environment
- Paediatric First Aid certificate (desirable)
- Good swimmer
- Fluent in English
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)’
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK Bank Account
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.