We are actively seeking Sous Chefs to come work in our stunning beach resorts in the Mediterranean.
Reporting to the Head Chef you will assist with the day to day running of the kitchen. You’ll coordinate and manage the kitchen as and when required. This role enables you to further develop your skills in a fun and adventurous surrounding.
You will find the Mark Warner environment provides a fantastic opportunity to work hard and play hard! You could learn a new sport, get out on the water or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Deputise for the Head Chef
- To co-operate with the Head Chef in all aspects of their work
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times to both guests and staff
- Assist with food purchasing and storage
- Help maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen
- Prepare and cook breakfast, lunch, children’s high tea and evening meals
- Liaise with local suppliers
- Assist with stock control
- Train, manage and motivate your team
- Assist with budgets whilst maintaining high standards
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificates
- 6 months experience managing a kitchen as Sous Chef
- Implement HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Package and Benefits
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.