We are actively seeking Restaurant Managers to come work in one our stunning beach resorts in the Mediterranean.
Reporting to the Resort Manager you must have proven management skills and experience leading and supporting a team. You will be responsible for the effective management and organisation of the restaurant and team.
You will find the Mark Warner environment provides a fantastic opportunity to work hard and play hard! You could learn a new sport, get out on the water or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Ensure your team provide exceptional service to guests at all times
- Create and develop service systems to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant
- Communicate, feedback and liaise with the Head Chef and their team
- Maintain a safe and hygienic restaurant at all times
- Plan and present buffets
- Implement a table booking system
- Allocate meal service tasks to your team covering breakfast, lunch, children’s high tea and evening service
- Manage staff rotas
- Primary contact between guests and the Head Chef
- Train, develop, manage and motivate your team to encourage their best performance
- Rotate maitre’d duties with the Restaurant Supervisor
- Duty Manager
- Assist activities team with evening entertainments
- Previous restaurant management experience
- experience working in an A la carte restaurant
- Positive, flexible attitude
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.