Head of Viva
Destinations: Tignes, Méribel, Courchevel, Les Deux Alpes
The overseeing of the daily operations of the Viva salon to ensure both quality and standard ensure the clients’ interests and needs are the main priority of the Mark Warner Viva spa facility.
To ensure maximum revenue potential through marketing, up selling and retail.
- To provide treatments for staff and guests alike within the salon/spa environment and in the hotel in accordance with your contract title, professional certification and product training.
- To complete requested paperwork on a daily, weekly and seasonal basis.
- To report activities and paperwork back to HO on a weekly basis.
- To create increasing spa activity by way of advertising and marketing the Viva spa within the Hotel.
- To work towards financial targets through promoting and retailing.
- To ensure high feedback from treatments ensuring the high standards at met.
- Maintain the daily running of the appointment book.
- To liaise and promote with guests at any time when not in treatment
- To initiate and implement new ideas and programmes to ensure achievement of weekly and seasonal sales.
- To complete monthly stock takes and ensure good stock rotation.
Abilities and Skills
- Hard working
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to carry out tasks efficiently
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty Therapy
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience from qualifying
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Elemis product training desired but not essential
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks in company bar
- Lift pass, ski equipment hire and discounted lessons for beginners
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development
|Looking for adventure?||✓|
|Want to travel to beautiful locations?||✓|
|Keen to develop your skills?||✓|
|Want to meet like-minded people?||✓|
|Love getting out on the mountain?||✓|
|Looking for a career in the travel industry?||✓|
If yes, don’t miss out; turn your passion into a career at Mark Warner.