We are actively seeking Head Chefs to come work at our beautiful Mediterranean beach resorts.
This fantastic role allows you to use and develop your professional skills in a fun and adventurous surroundings. You’ll be responsible for the management, financial control and food hygiene practices within your kitchen.
You will receive a work like balance like no other; have the beach on your doorstep, watersports facilities at your disposal and views to take your breath away.
- Overall responsibility of the daily running of the kitchen
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times to both guests and staff
- Manage food purchasing and storage
- Develop and create new recipes and menus
- Prepare and cook breakfast, lunch, children’s high tea and evening meals
- Liaise with local suppliers
- Stock control and management
- Manage budgets whilst maintaining high standards
- Train, monitor, manage and motivate your team to encourage their best performance
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificates
- 1 years’ experience managing a kitchen
- Implement HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.