We are actively seeking experienced fitness instructors to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The beautiful landscape, excellent sporting facilities and outdoor fitness areas offer the perfect retreat for keen aerobics professionals looking for adventure and a change of scenery.
You will design a varied programme of classes to suit all levels of fitness including classes such as aqua, circuit training, body pump, ab attack and hi & lo intensity aerobics. Your day will start with either an early morning run or a gentle sunshine stroll and will include sunrise and sunset stretch classes.
- Deliver a variety of aerobic style classes per day
- Tailor-make exciting weekly Aerobics and Fitness programmes
- Arrange a ‘wet-weather’ programme when required
- Maintain activities and entertainment equipment
- Proactively advertise your daily schedule
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Choreograph, direct and participate in evening entertainments
- RSA Level 2, YMCA Studio Instructor (Exercise to Music) or equivalent
- Sports Leadership qualification desirable
- 6 months experience teaching aerobics
- 6 months group leadership or training delivery (to at least 10 people) experience
- First Aid Certificate
- Good swimmer
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK Bank Account
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.