Turn your passion into a career
There’s always so much you’ll want to know before and during a job application. We’ve compiled some helpful hints for you prior to applying and some popular FAQ’s to assist you along the way.
All Overseas Positions
- All applicants must have a UK National Insurance number, UK/EU passport and British residence to apply.
- Please read the job descriptions carefully before applying to ensure your skills and experience meet those required for the role.
- Competition for each role is high. Please complete the application form to the best of your ability to gain the highest chance of success.
- Feel free to apply early for a winter or summer position. We’ll acknowledge receipt of your application and hold on file until our screening process begins.
- Typically, screening commences in July for winter applications and December onward for summer positions.
- All interviews are conducted in London.
Summer Mediterranean Positions
- Ideally, you will be available for a full season from April / May or to October / November.
- We have some limited peak season contracts on offer from June to September.
- Our beach resorts are located in stunning Mediterranean destinations including Greece, Turkey and Sardinia.
- Our winter season commences from November / December through to March / April.
- Our winter programme is based in chalet hotels found in top European ski resorts including Meribel, Val D’Isere, Tignes, La Plagne, Les Deux Alpes and St Anton.
Refer a friend
We are actively looking for individuals to join our childcare team. If you fit into one of these categories yourself or know a suitable candidate you could pocket £250 in our refer a friend program.
You or your friend simply need to fill out our application form – https://www.markwarner.co.uk/apply-now and then email Recruitment@markwarner.co.uk with your name (or your friend’s), quoting the refer a friend offer.
T&C’s of refer a friend
The £250 is conditional on the completion of the summer 2019 season with no disciplinaries.
Names of people who want to take part in the program mush have been emailed into recruitment at the time of application.
Only one referral per person. Offer open from 29th April 2019.
I don’t have a British National Insurance Number / EU passport / British residence. Can I still apply?
Due to UK Secondment Law these three items are all compulsory. Without all three we cannot legally employ you for a seasonal position. If you need to apply for a national insurance number you can find out more information from https://www.gov.uk/apply-national-insurance-number.
Can I apply on a working visa?
Unfortunately we cannot consider any applicant who is on an international working visa.
How can I apply for a role?
Finding the perfect role is easy! Use the Ski Season Jobs or Summer Season Jobs tab along the top to find a list of vacancies. Once you’ve found the perfect position simply click ‘Apply Now’ and complete the application form.
Can I apply for a specific location?
If you want to work in a specific resort you can highlight this on the application form and we’ll attempt to accommodate your request although this is not guaranteed.
Can I apply with someone?
You can apply with someone and we will endeavour to place you together where possible. To apply with someone, please send both CV’s and a cover note directly to us at Mark Warner at email@example.com
Whats the Recruitment Process?
Should you be succesful and invited to an interview we recommend allowing 2 hours for the interview process. We will spend the first 30 minutes giving you all the information you need to know about the company, the role and to ask any questions you may have. The second part of the interview will be a one to one chat where we will will want to find out more about your experience for the role and to get to know you.
How long after my application will I find out if my application has been successful?
If you are applying for the current or upcoming season we aim to respond to all suitable applicants within 10-15 days. If you are applying for future seasons we aim to get back to you around 3 months prior to the start of that season.
How do I know my application has been received?
Once you click the “apply now” button at the bottom of the application form your application would have been sent. Please do not worry if you don’t get a confirmation email or are re-directed to a different page, this is normal.
If your question hasn’t been answered on this page please don’t hesitate to contact our recruitment department on 0207 761 7020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.