We are actively recruiting for Cycling Coordinators to work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The terrain, topography and quiet roads surrounding our beach resorts offer some fantastic cycling opportunities for both mountain and road bikers alike.
Ever increasing in popularity our cycling programme continues to expand year-on-year. Our cycling team have an exciting and varied role with responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of a fleet of bikes to leading a group of guests on guided tours. The tour categories are designed to cater for all abilities and vary in physicality from easy to challenging and can range from 10 to 80km in distance. Alternatively, guests hire bikes for a morning or afternoon.
We have a strong management team that provides on-going support and training. There’s a development programme for career progression and the opportunity to work year-round in our winter chalet hotels found in top European ski resorts. Our summer programme operates from May through to September or October.
- Promote, coordinate and participate in guided tours for up to 12 guests
- Implement a cycling programme to accommodate all abilities
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Monitor and maintain a bike fleet of up to 20 road and/or mountain bikes
- Relief duties with other departments including volleyball, football, local walks and evening entertainments
- Previous experience maintaining and managing mountain or road cycling bikes
- Keen cyclist
- Good standard of fitness
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
- MIAS, British Cycling or Scottish Cycling Mountain Bike Leadership qualification preferred
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
- Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development
Are you enthusiastic, hard working, looking for adventure and keen to share your love of cycling with others? If yes, turn your passion into a career now!