Customer Services Host
We are actively seeking fluent French or Italian Customer Service Officers to come and work at one of our beach resorts this summer.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager this pivotal role supports our in-resort management team and offers essential assistance and services to our guests. In this customer-facing role you’ll build and maintain excellent relationships with guests whilst ensuring their needs are catered for at every opportunity.
You will find the Mark Warner environment provides a fantastic opportunity to work hard and play hard! You could learn a new sport, get out on the water or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Ensure department offers a full range of guest services effectively & professionally
- General reception and administration duties includes booking excursions, restaurants & car hire
- Prepare and update notice boards and welcome packs
- Assistance with complaint handling, lost property and logging maintenance requests
- Security of guests’ belongings and room keys
- Administrate flight manifests and arrivals lists
- Updating departments of new arrivals and any special requests
- In the absence of a first aid officer, dealing with first aid; accompanying guests to hospital or doctor, liaising with guest insurance companies
- Accounts paperwork, handling cash
- Liaise and support UK Head Office Customer Services department
- One years’ customer service experience
- First Aid desired
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
- Ability to speak fluent Italian or French f
Package and Benefits
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.