Children’s Activity Leader
We are actively seeking experienced activity leaders to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean Beach Resorts. This opportunity is available during our busy peak season in July and August. If you have experience with older children, this hugely enjoyable and rewarding role is perfect for you.
This active role will suit lively, dynamic individuals with a flair for outdoor activities. As a member of our childcare team you will ensure all children have a fun, safe and exhilarating action-packed holiday. Each day you’ll help create an exciting, stimulating and imaginative programme involving a mixture of fun indoor and outdoor activities to ensure the children have a holiday of a lifetime.
Working to a weekly rota we operate a key worker system, implement strict ratios, split our children into age-related children’s clubs and look for daily structure caring for children from 6 to 17 years.
What will you do?
- Build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Deliver the highest level of childcare
- Create and develop a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Tailor-make weekly age appropriate exciting activity programmes
- Observe children’s progression and achievements, record keeping where necessary
- Develop positive relationships with other departments
- Be flexible, co-operative and communicate at all times
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Participate in evening duties
- Degree in Education, Sports or Coaching which involved full time placements with sole responsibility of children. (Highly Desirable)
- Experience working in a childcare environment with children from 6 to 17 years
- Paediatric First Aid/ Emergency Paediatric First Aid (desirable)
- Good swimmer
- Fluent in English
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)’
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK Bank Account
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.