Chef de Partie
We are actively seeking Chef de Partie to come work in our stunning beach resorts in the Mediterranean.
Lead by the Sous and Head Chef you will be responsible for your station and will assist with food preparation, cooking and presenting dishes. You’ll coordinate and manage the Commis Chefs and ensure all aspects of food preparation, cooking and presentation runs smoothly. This is a great role for career minded individuals looking to progress and enables you to further develop your skills in a fun and adventurous surrounding.
You will find the Mark Warner environment provides a fantastic opportunity to work hard and play hard! You could learn a new sport, get out on the water or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Head up your station and mamage your Commis Chefs
- To co-operate with the Head and Sous Chefs in all aspects of their work
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times to both guests and staff
- Help maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen
- Prepare and cook breakfast, lunch, children’s high tea and evening meals
- Liaise with local suppliers
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Assist with stock control
- Train, manage and motivate your team of Commis Chefs
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificates
- 1 years’ experience as Chef de Partie
- Implement HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Package and Benefits
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.