Destinations: French and Austrian ski resorts
About the role
Our Beauty Therapists are responsible for carrying out high quality treatments using our skincare brand ‘Elemis’ whilst providing outstanding levels of customer service. Other aspects of the job role include promoting of the salon, retailing products and working alongside the salon manager to ensure our high standards are upheld
- To provide outstanding treatments to guests using our Elemis skincare brand.
- To ensure high feedback from treatments ensuring the high standards at met.
- To show competence in retail sales and the ability to hit salon targets set by your salon manager on a weekly and seasonal basis
- To assist in all Viva activities including staff meetings, educational events, unpacking orders, inventory, sales promotions, advertising and marketing the service through the hotel, cleaning and housekeeping duties of the salon.
- To maintain the spa rooms and other work areas in a professional manner that includes stocking trolleys, cleaning all areas, folding linen and instrument sterilization.
- To aid your salon manager in cashing up and reconciling payments when and where requested.
- Work as part of the team in all aspects of your hotel /seasonal life
- To provide reception cover within the spa, when necessary through your working week
Abilities and skills
- Hard working
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to carry out tasks efficiently
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty Therapy
- Minimum of 1 year practical experience from qualifying
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Elemis product training desired but not essential
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Package and benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks in company bar
- Lift pass, ski equipment hire and discounted lessons for beginners
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development
About Mark Warner
Mark Warner specialise in superb activity holidays to top ski resorts in Europe and beautiful beach locations in the Mediterranean. Our holidays are perfect for everyone from families, singles or couples to groups of friends.
Who We Are
With 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator’ and to win silver for ‘Best Ski Operator’.
We continue to be market leaders for family holidays and each year employ over 1,500 staff to work in our overseas resorts. With 50,000 clients travelling with us across our summer and winter programmes we see an incredible 40% rebook future holidays.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.