Each summer we actively seek an experienced Bar Manager to join our team at our beautiful range of beach resorts in the Mediterranean in Greece, Turkey, Sardinia and Corsica The picturesque and dreamy beach settings offer the perfect place for a keen bar manager looking for adventure and a change of scenery.
Reporting to the Head Bar this exciting, varied and challenging role allows you to use your creativity and self-motivation to push sales and provide an atmospheric environment for all our guests. You’ll have the opportunity to talk and interact with guests in a relaxed, ambient environment.
It’s not all work and no play! You’ll find the Mark Warner environment provides a fantastic opportunity to learn a new sport, get out on the water or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Overall responsibility of the running of the bar
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Offer a quick, efficient and friendly service
- Prepare and serve drinks to a high standard
- Promote drinks offers and happy hours
- Liaise with local suppliers
- Manage stock control, weekly stock takes & reconciling deliveries
- Ensure high levels of hygiene and cleanliness to the Mark Warner standards
- Daily cleaning and tiding
- Cash control and bar security
- Manage budgets whilst maintaining high standards
- Manage and train your assistants
- Good knowledge of beverages
- Previous experience managing a bar
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.