Assistant Waterfront Instructor
We are actively seeking Assistant Watersports Instructors to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts.
As a member of our dynamic waterfront team you’ll teach a full range of child and adult sailing courses. We offer informal group sessions, RYA syllabus courses and private one-to-one tuition. You’ll ensure all guests have a safe and fun experience whilst under your instruction.
It’s not all work and no play though! Opportunities to get out on the water will be plentiful; you could learn a new sport or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Provide a high level of safety and instruction for guests and staff on the waterfront
- Assisting daily watersports instruction
- Deliver a course plan based on guests abilities
- Ensure Mark Warner and RYA standards are adhered to at all times
- Partake in additional waterfront responsibilities including safety cover, customer service and shore-break duties
- Establish and implement water safety precautions
- Assist with daily maintenance and upkeep of the waterfront and its equipment
- Support management team to organise the ‘Race Day’
- Implement and participate in a ‘bad weather’ programme
- Assist with in-resort marketing activities and promotions
- Participate in evening entertainments, guest dinners and social activities
Abilities and skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player
- Calm friendly demeanour
- Professional, safety conscious
- RYA sailing level 3 and/or intermediate windsurfing desired
- RYA Powerboat level 2 essential
- International Certificate of Competence (ICC) desired
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
- Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
About Mark Warner
Mark Warner specialise in superb activity holidays to top ski resorts in Europe and beautiful beach locations in the Mediterranean. Our holidays are perfect for everyone from families, singles or couples to groups of friends.
Who We Are
With 40 years’ experience, we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All-Inclusive Operator and to win silver for Best Ski Operator’.
We continue to be market leaders for family holidays and each year employ over 1,500 staff to work in our overseas resorts. With 50,000 clients travelling with us across our summer and winter programmes we see an incredible 40% rebook future holidays. Much of our success is attributed to the high quality of our staff and their dedication to outstanding customer service.
Looking for a Career or just a one-off Season?
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you’re looking for a short-term challenge or career development, Mark Warner offers a rewarding adventure and fantastic opportunities whatever path you choose.