A favourite with both families and watersports enthusiasts, our sociable Corsican resort offers plenty of scope for active holidays (including sailing, windsurfing, tennis and mountain-biking) as well as the chance to just take it easy on a lounger by the pool or on the beach. Here are 10 reasons why you should book the San Lucianu for your next beach holiday:
• The location is just stunning – the resort is in gorgeous gardens leading down to a lovely sandy beach, against a backdrop of mountains and eucalyptus groves.
• You’re only a 30-minute transfer from the airport.
• An array of watersports opportunities include RYA sailing and windsurfing courses, stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking.
• There’s just as much to do on land as on the water: an LTA endorsed tennis coaching program, superb guided bike tours, aerobics and fitness, volleyball, water polo and table tennis.
• Accommodation is on a full-board basis, including wine at lunch and dinner.
• You can dine out on the restaurant terrace with its gentle sea breeze.
• Our fabulous beach bar is perfectly placed for watching the kids playing on the sand or the daily volleyball match unfold, or for enjoying daily evening entertainment including pub quizzes.
• There’s a large, dedicated childcare centre with clubs for children from four months of age to teens, plus children’s and family pools.
• Evening childcare gives you the chance for a quiet dinner and/or to socialise with new friends.
• Our Viva health and beauty salon offers you the chance to get pampered, with everything from manicures and pedicures to massages and facials.
Read what some of our recent guests have to say about the San Lucianu:
• “A fab holiday that we all really enjoyed. I had sad children when we got home.”
• “Our ninth Mark Warner holiday. Will be back.”
• “Highly recommend – especially the staff.”
• “The resort staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, and facilities and food good. We had a great time, as did the kids with the wonderful childcare service. Thank you!”
• “This was our 3rd time at San Lu. We’ll be back! The team at the kids’ club in San Lu are exceptional.”
Read more about summer holidays at the San Lucianu.