With a fabulous location alongside the piste, at the foot of the slopes, the Bérangère is a brilliant place to stay to make the most of the skiing and other delights of one of the oldest and most prestigious ski resorts in the whole of France.
Here are 10 reasons to choose the Bérangère for your next ski holiday:
• This south-facing hotel has wonderful mountain views, a spacious sunny terrace and many rooms with private balconies.
• For pampering and relaxation after an energetic day on the pistes, there’s a heated indoor swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna and treatment rooms offering massages and beauty treatments including Elemis Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, Elemis Pro Collagen Age Defy Facial and sports massages.
• The cosy lounge and bar with its roaring log fire is a convivial space to get together after fun on the slopes.
• Hearty meals included in your holiday price are breakfast (English and continental), afternoon tea with fresh soups and cakes, and a three-course dinner with complimentary wine.
• One evening a week is free for you to check out one of the wonderful restaurants in the resort – just ask our staff for recommendations.
• Flexible room options to suit all range from singles to family suites.
• Younger visitors can enjoy time in our well-reputed kids’ club, as well as be taken to and from ski school. There’s also a daily children’s high tea.
• Lift passes can be pre-booked in the UK to be delivered to the hotel in time for your arrival and include one free entry to the resort swimming pool or ice rink per day.
• You can also hire your ski equipment before your holiday – one of our staff will take you down to the shop for collection on your arrival day.
• The resort is a short 1.5-hour transfer from Grenoble Isère airport.
Read what some of our recent guests have said about the Bérangère:
• “Excellent service from booking our holiday to returning. Already booked next year’s ski holiday with MW. Wonderful service at the Bérangère and super food.”
• “Mark Warner organise everything very well and nothing is too much trouble for them. Skiing was fantastic as was the childcare, couldn’t fault the staff in any area.”
• “The customer service was fantastic, the staff at the hotel were all extremely helpful and friendly. Having everything available on site (childcare, equipment hire and access to ski school booking) was brilliant and it made the holiday extremely relaxing. Similarly the ski in/ski out location was fantastic and it was a very short walk to the village and there were lots of sledging opportunities outside the front door.”
• “Great holiday and the staff were very attentive and caring.”
• “Another great week with Mark Warner at the Bérangère. Hope to come back again next year.”
Read more about Les Deux Alpes ski holidays at the Chalet Hotel Bérangère.