- Our high-altitude resorts are snow sure – the pistes will have had several months of snowfall and will be firm underneath and soft on top.
- The weather is warmer and the sun is shining, meaning you can ski in a t-shirt and soak up those rays.
- The days are longer, giving you more time on the slopes and more time for après-ski activities. Perfect for adults wanting a few drinks at the apres bars and perfect for families who want to go sledging.
- The slopes will less hectic than they are in the rest of the season – which in turn means shorter lift queues and more time skiing!
- The mountain restaurants are quieter, giving you the opportunity for longer, more leisurely lunches.
- Easter ski holidays are typically cheaper than other school holidays and you may be able to take advantage of a late deal.
- There are lots of exciting events in resorts, including Easter festivities and end-of-season celebrations with music and entertainment for all ages.
Check out Easter ski holidays >>