We are currently seeking Resort Assistants/Drivers to come work in our stunning beach resorts.
Reporting to the Hotel and Operations Manager this varied role includes general assistance of the different department in busy hotel resort, as well as driving duties. You will be required to provide cover in different departments and provide a high level of customer service. You will also be responsible for maintaining the company vehicle.
- Attend to guest requirements
- Driving staff between the hotel and the staff accommodation according to a schedule set by the Hotel Manager
- Picking up staff from the airport
- Regular cleaning of the vehicles and carrying out oil and water checks
- Driving into town for any supplies which may be required by the hotel
- Keep hotel grounds tidy
- Additional duties, as required by other departments
- Previous experience in maintenance or a vocational skill
- Positive, flexible and innovative attitude
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.