We are actively recruiting for Cycling Coordinators to work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The terrain, topography and quiet roads surrounding our beach resorts offer some fantastic cycling opportunities for both mountain and road bikers alike.
Ever increasing in popularity our cycling programme continues to expand year-on-year. Our cycling team have an exciting and varied role with responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of a fleet of bikes to leading a group of guests on guided tours. The tour categories are designed to cater for all abilities and vary in physicality from easy to challenging and can range from 10 to 80km in distance. Alternatively, guests hire bikes for a morning or afternoon.
- Promote, coordinate and participate in guided tours for up to 12 guests
- Implement a cycling programme to accommodate all abilities
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Monitor and maintain a bike fleet of up to 20 road and/or mountain bikes
- Relief duties with other departments including volleyball, football, local walks and evening entertainments
- Previous experience maintaining and managing mountain or road cycling bikes
- Keen cyclist
- Good standard of fitness
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
- MIAS, British Cycling or Scottish Cycling Mountain Bike Leadership qualification preferred
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.