With a fantastic location just off St Anton’s pedestrianised main street and a five-minute walk from the resort’s ski schools and main lifts, our traditionally styled chalet oozes charm with its carved ceilings, rich fabrics and rustic wooden furniture. Here are 10 reasons to book the Rosanna for your next ski holiday:
• You couldn’t be better placed for the cream of the skiing in the Austrian Tirol.
• St Anton is only a 90-minute transfer from Friedrichshafen Airport in Germany.
• The hotel is adult-only outside the school holidays, with a sociable lounge for gathering at the end of the day.
• Our very own Scotty’s bar right next door to the hotel is another lively spot for getting together over drinks, plus delicious pizzas.
• Your holiday includes a hearty breakfast, a reviving afternoon tea and a three-course dinner with complimentary wine.
• One night a week our staff have a well-deserved break, giving you the chance to try out one of the fantastic local restaurants.
• Rooms have a crisp, contemporary feel and, in some cases, their own balcony.
• Lift passes can be pre-booked in the UK up to two weeks prior to departure to be delivered to the hotel in time for your arrival.
• You can also hire your skis or board before your holiday, and one of our staff will take you to the shop when you arrive to collect it.
• We work with Skischule Arlberg, who have 90+ years’ experience in teaching people to ski.
Read what some of our recent guests have said about the Rosanna:
• “I can’t wait to holiday with you again.”
• “Lovely hotel and staff, great location.”
• “Would have no hesitation in recommending this holiday. We thought it was great value for money.”
• “These guys know how to put on a great ski holiday!”
• “Thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the holiday. All of the staff were friendly and professional.”
Read more about St Anton ski holidays at the Chalet Hotel Rosanna.