With rooms in single-storey villas nestled in lush gardens, our Sardinian resort has an intimate feel and a laid-back Mediterranean atmosphere, plus sweeping sea views and a majestic mountain backdrop. Here are 10 reasons why you should book the Perdepera for your next beach holiday:
• Protected by a headland, the beach provides ideal conditions for those planning to make the most of our sailing and windsurfing tuition.
• Scuba-diving is available with local firm Ogliastra and can be booked in resort.
• Other activities including a full fitness program, tennis (with tuition if desired) and mountain-biking.
• There are both adult-only and family pools so everyone has their own space.
• Expert childcare with qualified British nannies ranges from a toddler club for kids from 12 months to an Indy Club for teens up to 17, and there’s evening-listening should you wish to have a quiet dinner with a partner or friends.
• Children have the option of high tea or a sociable dinner with their club, and parents travelling with very small children have access to a kitchen including bottle sterilisers and a fridge.
• Accommodation is on a full-board basis, with wine, water and soft drinks included at lunch and dinner and a mix of buffet and à la carte meals, all featuring local artisan cheeses.
• Aside the main restaurant, there’s a Sardinian restaurant with regional specialities at a small supplement.
• Our treatment rooms offer sumptuous massages, facials and body treatments.
• Local attractions include the gorgeous village of Cardedu and the beaches of Cala Mariolu, Cala Siscine and Cala Luna.
Read what some of our guests had to say about the Perdepera in 2015:
• “This was our third Mark Warner and was well up to standard. The lasting impression is of the enthusiasm, friendliness and competence of all the MW staff and especially those on the beach.”
• “We had an absolute blast. The activities were well run and organised. The food was much better than I expected, and the staff were exceptional.”
• “The hotel is in a superb location, lots to do. We were very jealous of those lucky enough to be staying for a second week.”
• “The highlight of the holiday was the staff. They were very helpful, fun and great company all week. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Perdepera resort for a holiday.”
• “I would highly recommend this as a great way of keeping teenagers occupied. They had a great teen club and the MW staff were really good at keeping them entertained.”
• “All aspects of the holiday and hotel are excellent. Great for mountain-biking too, with fabulous areas both on and off road to explore. Lovely fresh food in the restaurant.”
Read more about summer holidays at the Perdepera Beach Resort.