You won’t find a more perfectly placed hotel than our Val d’Isère property – it’s in the heart of the popular resort, within easy walking distance of both the ski lifts and ski-school meeting point and the many other amenities. But what’s on-site at this chalet-hotel is equally tempting…
• There’s a heated outdoor pool – and few things beat swimming in lovely warm water with the fresh Alpine air on your face or even snow fluttering down around you!
• The fourth-floor restaurant has gorgeous views of the mountains and ski slopes from its floor-to-ceiling windows – especially in the evenings, when the Olympic downhill course twinkles with lights.
• One evening a week, our chefs and waiting staff take a break – giving you the opportunity to try out one of the many excellent resort restaurants (staff are always happy to make recommendations).
• The hotel is within a couple of minutes’ walk of cafes, restaurants, shops and all the other offerings of the lively village centre.
• There’s a cosy lounge with leather sofas and armchairs for chilling out.
• Kids get to enjoy their very own spacious, sunny crèche as well as outdoor activities such as snowman-building and sledging with our nannies.
• With older kids it’s mainly about the great outdoors, whether it’s ski lessons, outdoor activities or sociable excursions – or a mixture of all three.
• There’s heaps of choice when it comes to rooms, from singles to family suites with separate sleeping areas. Some have balconies.
• Your lift pass will be collected and awaiting you at your arrival at the hotel if you pre-book more than two weeks before departure.
• The hotel works closely with the highly reputed Evolution 2 ski school.
Hear what some of our guests have had to say about the Chalet Hotel Le Val d’Isère in 2015 and 2016:
• “Another great Mark Warner holiday. Staff fantastic, hotel very comfortable, lovely warm pool.”
• “Cheerful and informative staff. Great food and wine. What more could you ask for? All round perfect.”
• “This was our first time with Mark Warner and I would definitely book a skiing holiday with them again. Great location with fantastic skiing.”
• “The hotel facilities were excellent. Fantastic to have a ski locker, bar and swimming pool facilities all onsite, particularly so close to the ski hire shop.”
• “Great food, great staff, great location.”
Read more about French Alps ski holidays staying at the Chalet hotel Le Val d’Isère.