Perfectly positioned in the heart of the village of Tignes Le Lac, this cosy chalet hotel is a firm favourite with adults and families alike. Oozing with charm and showcasing breath-taking views of the Lac de Tignes and Grant Motte glacier, you’re also just around the corner from where the ski school meets each morning.
Why choose the Chalet Hotel Aiguille Percée for your next skiing holiday?
- The location: situated in the heart of Tignes, you couldn’t ask to be better positioned to make the most of the beautiful villages. There is so much to do in Tignes, with fantastic après, dog sledging, ice diving, and slopes suitable for skiers of all levels. Take a look at our resort guide here.
- Food and drink: included in the price of your holiday is breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course meal with wine (for 6 nights of your stay). Our friendly staff will serve you delicious, freshly cooked food, giving you the perfect opportunity to reflect on your day on the slopes and unwind. Children’s lunch and high tea are also included in the price of childcare which is available for children 12 years and under leaving you to dine in peace.
- Childcare: your children will love making new friends in the kids clubs under the watchful eye of our qualified, experienced British nannies. As well as being dropped off and picked up from ski school, there is plenty of time for sledging, snowman building and games.
- Accommodation: the cosy chalet hotel has a rustic and comfortable feel and you can choose from twins, doubles and triples to interconnecting and family suites.
- Relax and unwind: after a long day on the slopes, you will be welcomed back to the cosy hotel returning to the indoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna. You can also book a massage or facial with one of our qualified Viva therapists to wind down and soothe those aches and pains.
- Christmas at the Aiguille Percée is a jolly affair. In the hotel itself, expect a Christmas day breakfast with Bucks Fizz, a multi-course gourmet dinner, a visit from Santa, and seasonal kids’ activities. Meanwhile the resort as a whole sparkles with festive cheer – highlights include Christmas markets, carol-singing, street parades and live music. And don’t forget that the ski lifts are open on Christmas Day!
Read more about ski holidays at the Chalet hotel Aiguille Percée.