Become a #MarkWarnerMum or #MarkWarnerDad
We are very excited to announce our third Blogger Ambassador programme. We are looking for 6 bloggers that each bring something new and unique to our brand.
We will be selecting 6 bloggers to work closely with us 2016 to be a real extension of our team, getting stuck in with everything from product reviews to content and blogging strategy while having some fun along the way.
What’s in it for you?
We want to be fair and up front with the bloggers we will be working with, as it’s a mutual relationship and we want to stick to our part of the deal.
For each one of our selected bloggers we will offer them the following;
– Two family holidays a year; one sun and one ski
Summer Holidays include; flights (London or Manchester), transfers, full board, childcare from 4 months – 17 years, sailing and windsurfing with tuition, tennis, mountain biking and fitness programme (please note facilities vary between resorts)
Additional costs; drinks, tennis coaching, RYA sailing and windsurfing courses, spa treatments.
Exclusion dates; 27th July – 30 August 2016. (Subject to availability)
Ski Holidays include; flights (London, Manchester or Birmingham), transfers, breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner with wine, childcare from 4 months – 12 years.
Additional costs; drinks, spa treatments, ski pass, lift hire, ski school. Please note we have good relationships with the ski schools and hire shops and will do our best to get these for free of charge, but can’t guarantee anything. Ski school – approx. £150 pp. Ski hire – approx. £120pp. Lift passes – approx. £200 per adult
Exclusion dates; 14 Feb 2016 24 March 2016, 30 Dec 2016 (Subject to availability). Some busy peak weeks have limited spaces and will be limited to one blogger per date.
– Mark Warner Bloggers’ afternoon tea and strategy chat
– Mark Warner has great relationships with other brands such as; Naked Wines, Profeet, Polarm.O.Pyret, Head and we are happy to put you in touch and work together on projects.
– PLUS…. Many more things that we haven’t thought of yet
What’s in it for us?
As you know more and more brands are approaching bloggers with your time and blog content becoming more in demand. So there are no pretences that we are not one of those brands, however we hope we can overlay this with a personal relationship and have some fun while doing it.
So we have everything confirmed from the outset this is what we would expect our bloggers to do throughout 2016.
– Six blog posts throughout the year
– One post for the Mark Warner blog
– Vlog post holiday
– Social media interaction throughout the year
– Social media takeovers on our social channels while on holiday
– A selection of fun holiday images that MW will have the right to use.
– Help to promote Mark Warner throughout the year
– Act as a brand ambassador; recommendations, feedback, idea generation
– Display a #MarkWarnerMum, #MarkWarnerDad Badge on your blog
How can you get involved?
Do what you do best BLOG!
This year we are planning to try something a bit different.
Choose what type of blogger you are:
The serious foodie
Crafting King or Queen
The style guru
Tell us what makes your perfect holiday? Would you love to bungie Jump from the Grand Canyon, learn to cook Thai street food or walk the Paris fashion week catwalk? Be as creative as you like. And if you want to, you can enter a post for more than one profile, we just ask for one post per category and each blog be different.
Please don’t feel like you have to write your university dissertation again, just have fun and be creative.
Satisfy our nosiness and fill in the survey. We would love to find out a bit more about you and your family, what you like doing and how you would be a great addition to our team. Please complete this short Mark Warner Blogger Survey (we promise it won’t take long!). Obviously all information you give us is private and will only be used in the conjunction with this project by the Mark Warner Marketing Department.
Be social. Once you have completed your questionnaire and blog please tweet a link to your post tagging @MWHolidays and using the hashtag #markWarnerMum or #MarkWarnerDad by 19 February to complete your entry.
Mark Warner will select the 6 winning bloggers on a combination of the following criteria;
– Quality and creativity of the blog post
– Social interactions and followers
– What other holiday brands the blogger is working with
We will also be enlisting the help of this year’s bloggers for the judging.
The winners will be announced 26 February 2016.
We can’t wait to see your posts, but in the meantime, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Polly or Emilia in the Marketing Department.
NB: Although we would love to welcome families of all shapes and sizes, any families over 5 people will be a struggle to fit into bedrooms and cause us to be told off by our finance department. If you are a big family you can still enter and we will get you the best price possible for the extra family members.
Terms & Conditions
1. The holiday must be taken before the end of 2016. 2. The prize is not transferable; no cash alternative is available and is subject to availability. The prize cannot be modified. 3. Bloggers must be the lead guest and be present on arrival. 4. Bloggers are responsible for all travel arrangements and costs to and from the UK airport. 5. This prize draw is open to UK based parent bloggers, aged over 18, excluding employees of Mark Warner and their families and agents. Mark Warner reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. 6. By entering the application process the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that they have the legal capacity to enter into this prize draw (ie. the entrant is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is entitled to be legally bound in contract) and the entrant confirms that they have a valid passport. 7. No purchase is necessary. Multiple entries in one category will not be counted. 8. The prize draw closes at 23.59 on 19.02.16. Entries made after that time will not be valid. 9. The winner will be notified on 26.02.16 by telephone and/or email. 10. The chosen bloggers must confirm acceptance on 01.03.16, otherwise another blogger will be selected. 11. Mark Warner reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the prize draw at any time without notice. 12. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions or the prize draw, the decision of Mark Warner shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. 13. Mark Warner reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. 14. Mark Warner does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of this prize draw. 15. This application and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.